State & Locals
2022 Eric D. Tucker Scholarship
To award up to twenty $1,500 merit scholarships for post-secondary education to the families of dedicated employees of EBMDA members and participating associate members.
1. Must be an employee, or family member (child, step-child, grandchild, adopted child or spouse) of an employee, who works for a company that is a retail member or associate member in good standing of EBMDA. Associate members must be head-quartered in EBMDA territory.
2. Must have maintained a minimum of 2.5 equivalent GPA in high school or college in the past year.
3. Must be enrolling in or currently attending a post-secondary college or technical school as a full-time or part-time student.
4. This scholarship will be renewable up to four years attending, and meeting the current qualifications.
• The EBMDA Scholarship Committee will review all applications.
• The top applicants may be subject to a personal interview with the committee (either in person or by telephone).
• The EBMDA Scholarship Committee will select final awardees.
• Scholarship recipients will be selected by July 31.
1. Complete the Application Form.
2. Prepare an essay of two typed pages (maximum) or neatly hand-written pages that specifically indicate your professional and scholastic ambitions. Include your academic and professional accomplishments and awards, financial need, and any other information you feel would assist the scholarship committee in evaluating your application.
3. Enclose a copy of your scholastic record (transcript).
4. Enclose one letter of recommendation from a personal or professional associate or teacher. The application form and all corresponding documents must be post-marked by July, 31, 2021.
Congratulations 2022 Scholarship Winners
Jamie Banks, Beatty Lumber
Zane Caparra, Beatty Lumber Co.
Katelyn Donohue, Beatty Lumber
Emma Hutchinson, Huttig Building Products
Gianna Quattrocchi, CBM
Brad Schaffer, Reeb Millwork
Bailey Schellhorn, Boise Cascade
Michael Stec, CBM
Lily Tucker, Beatty Lumber