Last modified: January 23, 2023
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, register with, access, or use the LBM Expo application (the “Application”).
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other NRLA apps or websites.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection).
Our other apps and websites, and these other third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Children Under the Age of 13
The Application is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [CONTACT INFORMATION].
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of the Application:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the Application
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, install, register with, access or use the Application, we may ask you to provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as a name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as a state of residence.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Application. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Application, posting material, and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with the Application.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Application and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide credit card information directly to our payment processor before placing an order through the Application.
- Your search queries on the Application.
- [OTHER TYPES OF INFORMATION THE USER PROVIDES].
Automatic Information Collection
When you download, access, and use the Application, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Application, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Application, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Application.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
If you do not want us to collect this information, you may opt out at any time by referring to the opt-out mechanisms in Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information. Note, however, that opting out of the Application’s collection of location information (if applicable) will disable its location-based features.
Information Collection Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Application.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Application may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit NRLA, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the Application or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the Application and its contents, and any other information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about your account.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when Application updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Application and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Application according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the Application.
We use location information we collect to provide Application users with directions to events.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you may opt-out at any time by referring to the opt-out mechanisms in Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business (including data analytics providers).
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of NRLA’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by NRLA about our Application users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties for lead retrieval and to market products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. For more information, see .
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Application’s End User License Agreement, and for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of NRLA, our customers, members, or others.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your information.
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the Application to collect and use information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the Application may become inaccessible or not function properly.
- Promotion by NRLA. If you do not want us to use your email address or other contact information to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by [OPT-OUT METHOD]. You can also always opt-out by logging into the Application and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to [EMAIL ADDRESS].
- Targeted Advertising by NRLA. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by [OPT-OUT METHOD]. You can also always adjust your user advertising preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to [EMAIL ADDRESS].
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising and Marketing. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties for lead retrieval or advertising and marketing purposes, you can opt-out by [OPT-OUT METHOD]. You can also always opt-out by logging into the Application and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to [EMAIL ADDRESS].
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Application and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at [EMAIL ADDRESS] to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your State Privacy Rights
Certain state consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their personal information.
We have implemented measures intended to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to the Application, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Application. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Application.
or via our toll-free number: