Comparing Expenditures in the NRLA Territory Survey
How do you stack up against your competitors? Have your expenses increased or decreased year over year? This program is an invaluable tool to help your business survive and grow in a challenging economy.
- Comparisons include categories such as: Sales, Gross Margin, Salaries, Operating Expenses, AR Aging, EBITDA and many more!
- More than 80 charts and graphs, many with industry benchmarks and tags showing which way you want your data to be trending.
- Ability to store your data from year to year, allowing you to see how you have improved (or not) over time.
- Created and managed by regional Lumber and Building Material associations you trust. Your data is safe, secure and confidential.
How it works
- This program is open from February 1-April 30.
- Complete the enrollment form and submit it with your payment of $200.
- You will be sent a username and password, along with a web address.
- Go to the web address, enter your username and password, and view a tutorial or simply begin entering data.
- As you enter data, you can do it all at once or save some and come back later. HOWEVER, ALL DATA MUST BE ENTERED BY APRIL 30.
- After May 1, log back into the system to view or print your charts.
For more information or to enroll in this free service, email email@example.com.